Rapid Antibody Test IgM/IgG COVID-19
The COVID-19 antibody test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 virus. It detects both antibodies created by the natural immune response to infection (Anti-Nucleocapside) and antibodies generated by post-vaccine immunization (Anti- Spike).
- Qualitative detection of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 (IgM and IgG).
- Helps in diagnosing primary infections and possible secondary infections.
- In whole blood samples (fingerprint or venipuncture), serum and plasma.
- Quick results in 10-15 minutes.
- Easy to use, does not require additional equipment.
- Easy interpretation.
- A negative test result may not rule out infection due to low concentrations of antibodies in the blood.
How to use:
- Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Better results will be obtained if the test is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
- Transfer 10 μL of serum / plasma sample or 20 μL (1 drop) of whole blood sample to the sample well.
- Add approximately 80 μL (approximately 2-3 drops) of buffer and start the timer.
IgM antibodies generally appear within 1 week after symptoms appear and peak in 2 to 3 weeks.
IgG appears later, 14 days after the first symptoms appear, peaks at 5 weeks, and can last 6 months or even years.