Rapid test Infectious Diseases
Areas: Emergencies, Medical consultation, Microbiology, Pediatrics, Toxicology
Product lines: Rapid test
Rapid tests are essential tools in primary care and emergency departments because they promote the rational use of medication, avoiding unnecessary antibiotic treatments that increase bacterial resistance. Juschek, is a brand of rapid tests, manufactured by AcroBiotech (California, USA) under strict ISO13485:2016 quality standards. The test covers a wide range of rapid tests that detect, among other things, infectious diseases.
- Fast results. Maximum 15 min.
- Less invasive tests.
- Less amount of sample required.
- Can use different types of samples such as urine, saliva, blood, plasma serum or swabs.
- Especially indicated in children.
- They allow optimizing resources, increasing the quality of care provided to patients and their safety (AEPAP,2014).
- Adenovirus & Rotavirus & Norovirus
- Clostridium difficile GDH, Toxin A, Toxin B
- Cryptosporidium & Giardia lamblia
- Entamoeba histolytica
- H. pylori Antigen
- H. pylori Antibody
- Vibrio Cholera
- Chagas IgG
- Chikungunya IgG & IgM
- Dengue (IgG & IgM, NS1 Ag, Ag & Ab Combo)
- Zika (IgG & IgM, NS1 Ag, Ag &Ab Combo)
- Typhoid IgG & IgM
- Salmonella Typhi Antigen
- Filariasis IgG&IgM
- Leishmania IgG & IgM
- Leptospira IgG & IgM
- Malaria (P.f. , P.f./Pan , P.f./P.v.)
- Brucella Abortus Antigen
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Lyme IgG/IgM
- Hepatitis E IgG & IgM (HEV)