This year’s new Medica Hall 1 has added an additional 12,500 m² of space for exhibitors in laboratory and diagnostic technology. In addition to the MEDICA LABMED FORUM, I include lectures, presentations and discussions on trends in laboratory medicine for more than 35,000 visitors.
Among the 900 exhibitors who showed their latest innovations in laboratory technology this year, we have had the pleasure of visiting, among others, the following stands:
- H3D45 AcroBiotech, introduced its new Juschek catalog of lateral flow chromatography rapid tests, which now includes a full range of controls. This provider has emerged as one of the most productive and innovative, continuously launching rapid diagnostic kits available on the market in various formats, cuts and that work with all types of samples (urine, oral fluid, blood, serum, plasma and vaginal swabs)
- H3A07 Diatron, introduced the Aquila 5Dretics which is positioned as the most profitable compact hematology analyzer on the market since it only consumes two reagents.
- H1D23 Dirui, a manufacturer of urinalysis equipment, aroused much interest with its revolutionary fully automated GMD-S600 vaginal fluid analyzer that will soon be launched on the European market.
- H11C77 Edan, in addition to the POC i15 blood gas analyzer, surprised us with its POC CT3 analyzer with the ability to analyze cassettes for cardiac, tumor, hormone, and infection markers in just 5 minutes per test.
- H3D29 Horron, with its practical ISElyte X9 ion analyzers configurable up to 9 parameters: Na, K, Cl, Ca, Li, TCO2, Mg and AG.
As every year, the Medica fair did not disappoint us, we also found other very interesting products to incorporate into our catalog. Subscribe to our newsletter to not miss any news.